Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jefferson Starship - Leather Transmo

I wanted this head long time ago when I was progressing Ulduar. I was playing hunter than and as long as it was leather it was useless for me.When item transmogrification become possible I knew I need to get it on one of my leather users. At the beginning I was planing to make nice set for druid using this unique skin helmet however I was always too lazy to get it. Few weeks ago we have started doing Ulduar for mount and when I almost forgot about this beautiful head it dropped for me! I'm big fan of cool looking transmo so I've decide that I will prepare something special for my fluffy love.


I didn't know how to call it. I like to call my monk in this set 'star pandaren' but it does not describe how epic and fabulous it is. I was wondering how should I call something created from so many different elements and I think 'Jefferson Starship' is good enough :).
I know that I've used the same shoulders as in other transmo again. It is because I really like them. When they first announced monk tier for Siege of Orgrimmar it looked ok but I wasn't in love. My opinion has changed when I first got them. Since them they are my favorite ones! They has it's version for not monks. I will link this version below so you will be able to use it even if you do not have monk ^^
Chest used for this transmo is one I was using since I made first transmo on my Monk. I was changing it few times but I always return to this skin so it is not last time when you see it here. My panda is fat and I think that lots of chest skins does not look good on him. This one shows his fluffy belly and I think it is why I like it so much. I also like it because it is green item. Lots of people use only some epic tier pieces for transmo when there are so many great looks on greens! For gloves I've used Korgra's Venom-Soaked Gauntlets however Gloves of the Golden Protector would also look nice.
I had some problems with choosing mount and pet for this transmo. I'm using this set for my healer spec and with legendary cloak proc it looks really nice so I've decide that Phoenix Hatchling will look good with it. It is like smaller version of me with clock. I'm just bigger and more fluffy phoenix, I'm sure everyone will agree with this.
For mount I would choose something more shiny but I still don't have my Alysrazor (I hate this stupid boss) or Ragnaros HC mount (I can't solo it so I think I will start farming it no earlier than in WOD). I do not like farming mounts with others. After loosing 2 Ashes of Alar with some retards I prefer doing everything on my own. I was thinking about using Ashes of Alar for this transmo but it is too shiny and too common right now. Bronze Drake which I have finally chosen seems to be right. Lots of people have it but I don't see many people using it.

Items used in this transmogrification:


Click on item name to be redirected to Wowhead.
Head: Unwavering Stare
Drop location: Auriaya - Ulduar (7th) - 10 and 25 player difficulty | other locations for druid only
Shoulders: Hopeglow Spaulders
Drop location: Garrosh Hellscream - Siege of Orgrimmar (last boss) - Normal or Flex difficulty | other locations for monk only
Chest: Warden's Wraps
Drop location: Hard to farm as all green world drops. Lvl 40-45 mobs should drop it. If you are on populated realm check AH
Gloves: Korgra's Venom-Soaked Gauntlets
Drop location: Galakras - Siege of Orgrimmar (5th boss) - Normal or Flex difficulty | other drop for rogue only
Waist:Seal of Karmic Return
Drop location: Garrosh Hellscream - Siege of Orgrimmar (last boss) - Normal or Flex difficulty | other locations for monk only
Legs:Legwraps of Seven Sacred Seals
Drop location: Paragons of the Klaxxi - Siege of Orgrimmar (13) - Normal or Flex difficulty | TOKEN FOR MONKS ONLY | You can choose this as other option
Boots:Salt Water Sandals
Drop location: Immerseus - Siege of Orgrimmar (1st boss) - Normal or Flex difficulty | other droplocations available
Cloak: Legendary Cloak for healer - Jina-Kang, Kindness of Chi-Ji
It is hidden but its effect is really epic with this transmo

Bracers: N/A
Boots: N/A

Weapon: Staff of Endless Winter
Drop location: Hodir - Ulduar 25 player difficulty - Hard mode only | same skin avaiable on 10 man Gerela Vezax hard mode

Mount: Bronze Drake
Source: Drop (Infinite Corruptor - The Culling of Stratholme (100% drop rate))
Pet: Phoenix Hatchling
Source: Drop (Kael'thas Sunstrider - Magisters' Terrace) | You can also find it cheap on AH


I think I would rate this set as medium hard to get. It all as always depend from luck. You don't need to have HC SoO progress to get any of those items. You can have problem with green chest if your server is as dead as my.
Here some final look on this transmo:

I hope you like it and maybe you will use it for your fluffy pandas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template designed by Fluffy Fat Fabulous