Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Moose - Leather transomgrification

I was sure that this head is for druids only but it seems that every leather user can wear it. I'm extremely happy because it looks amazing. I was using this transmo on my heal for about two weeks now and people where whispering me about where they can get this head :) So here it is! Full guide to my new leather transmogrification set called - Moose
As always there are elements here which were used in some previous sets. It is because I love them. Look at my chest for example. Doesn't it look fabulous on my fat panda? It is simple green item which is rarely used. Even if someone pick it for transmo it stays hidden under tabard. It needs more love for sure!

When I was collecting items for this set I found beautiful shoulders. It's skin is quite common however colors which I have used are really unique. They can be found only as an reward of Murkblood Corrupters. So if you already completed that quest you can't get them again (I know it is stupid). I was lucky and this quest was incomplete on my Panda. It is quite fast to do because it has just 1 prequest and you don't need to have any special quest done to pick it. All you need to do is go to Nagrand and kill some air spirits (don't be afraid about q item droprate. It is high. I got it after 2-3 kills).
Another really great find were skins available in Ahn'Qiraj. I'm not big fan of classic items so I wasn't often checking this instance. Blue leather set available there is however fabulous :). There are two different blue versions of it. For this transmo I've used boots from one and gloves from second one so if you want you can farm there for matching pieces. I guess I will be using them more often :)

Looking for good mount and pet for this set were problem again. I'm using blue and gold colors too often. Every time Raven Lord seems to be the best but I want to use something more unique. I've decided that this time I will take Twilight Drake because it looks really good with blue elements on this set. I wanted also find blue pet but because of my druid like look I think cenarion hatching looks much better. It is so cute!

Items used in this transmogrification:


Click on item name to be redirected to Wowhead.
Head: Moon-Crown Antlers
Drop location: Old Hillsbrad Foothills - Captain Skarloc (2nd boss) HC only - unique colors! drops only here
Shoulders: Spaulders of the Ring
Drop location: Reward from Murkblood Corrupters| unique colors!
Chest: Warden's Wraps
Drop location: Hard to farm as all green world drops. Lvl 40-45 mobs should drop it. If you are on populated realm check AH
Gloves: Gloves of Enforcement
Drop location: Battleguard Sartura - Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (2nd boss) | unique color!
Waist:Damron's Belt of Darkness
Drop location: Kor'kron Dark Shaman - Siege of Orgrimmar (7th boss) - Normal or Flex difficulty | other drop location avaiable

Legs:Red Crane Legguards
Drop location: Amber-Shaper Un'sok - Heart of Fear (5) Raid Finder | Only for monk - part of tier
Boots:Hive Tunneler's Boots
Drop location: Fankriss the Unyielding - Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (3rd boss) | unique color!
Cloak: N/A
Bracers: N/A
Weapon: The Lifebinder
Drop location: Freya - Ulduar (8th boss) - 25 Men | unique color!

Mount: Reins of the Twilight Drake
Source: Drop - Sartharion (25 player - The Obsidian Sanctum)- 100% drop rate if you do hard mode
Pet: Cenarion Hatchling
Source: Blizzard Store | Can be also found on AH as Hippogryph Hatchling from tcg


Unfortunately one part of this set is for monks only. I didn't realized it before however it shouldn't be a big problem. Main element here is head so legs can be replaced. At the beginning I was even thinking about something more blue but I like how it looks together with my tier legs :) If you will find good replacement for it - please let me know in comments under this post ^^

I hope you like it and maybe you will use it for your fluffy pandas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template designed by Fluffy Fat Fabulous