Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Axonite - Love is in the Air leather transmo

Love is in the Air world event is here again! I have for you leather transmo for this occasion. If you missed last year edition it can be found HERE. As I wrote few posts earlier my World Event transmos will now have names after my guild mates. They are important part of my life and I think they deserve being part of this blog. Today meet Axonite and check how to become blood elf if you are fluffy panda.
Love is in the Air is all about hearts, pink stuff and world event mount which do not want to drop. This year I wanted to do something red. When I was browsing red skins I found out that it is good time to introduce you my BFF Axonite with whom I spend a lot of time on Team Speak.

Axonite is one of group liders from our guild. Most of his characters are blood elfs. Recently he race changed his panda to blood elf what made me really sad. However I still like him and I would like to show that even if you are panda you can look like a blood elf! Here is my transmo:



My panda is handsome, unique and colors used are definitely good for this world event. I hope Axonite will also like this look and he will never again change his race from panda to something else!

His pandaren monk is called Ayrina and use great transmo right now (I think I should publish it here) however in case he would like to try my blood elf look here is how it will look on female panda:



 

Items used in this transmogrification:


Click on item name to be redirected to Wowhead.
Head: Helm of Seven Sacred Seals
Drop location: Thok the Bloodthirsty - Siege of Orgrimmar (Heroic only) | few other drop location available
Shoulders: Shoulderpads of Vehemence
Drop location: Lady Sacrolash - Sunwell Plateau (4th boss) | unique color
Chest: Bonechewer Chestpiece
Drop location: Green drop. You can try to farm Outlands or check AH | unique color
Gloves: Gloves of the Golden Protector
Drop location: Amalgam of Corruption - Siege of Orgrimmar (HC only) | also available as monk tier
Waist: Seal of Karmic Return
Drop location: Garrosh Hellscream - Siege of Orgrimmar (HC only) | also available as monk tier
Legs: Primal Aspirant's Ironskin Legguards
Drop location: Contained in Dented Ashmaul Strongbox | few other locations available

Boots: Bonechewer Shredboots
Drop location: Green drop. You can try to farm Outlands or check AH | unique skin
Cloak: ----
Bracers: ----
Weapon: Hellscreams Pig Sticker
Drop location: Unobtainable Garrosh loot | unique skin


Mount: Swift White Hawkstrider
Source: Drop from Kael'thas Sunstrider - Magisters' Terrace
Pet: Sunreaver Micro-Sentry
Source: Mob Drop Haywire Sunreaver Construct


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template designed by Fluffy Fat Fabulous